Juicy Fruit

Hello lovelies😊

I hope everyone is still staying sane. Things are starting to pick up; shops are open and some children are back at school. However my children won't be going back until September and it's really starting to affect their behaviour. The bad weather doesn't help either as we're mostly cooped up inside. Any suggestions on things to do with two toddlers, that they won't be bored of in a matter of minutes, will be gratefully accepted.

I've been busy working on my next summer-related theme; Fruit. This one was really fun and I even got the kids involved! I got to practice my illustration skills to create some really bright prints. I also used different fruits dipped in paint to create an array of different textures and shapes. I'm super happy with the results.

As happy as I am to do my own thing at the moment, I am going back to do another course at the college to fill the year before I start university. Am I crazy? Maybe!



Comments